Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wally Wally is offline

Default Rename all existing worksheet tabs

I have a similar need, but wish to rename the tabs by referencing the same
cell on each worksheet that contains an invoice number.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

There's not in Excel's user interface that would allow you do to lots of renames
all at once. You'd need a macro or do it manually (over and over).

rizello wrote:

Hello:

I would like to do this also. Is it possible to do without using VBA, but
simply a command in Excel?

"MikeM" wrote:

I would like to take an existing workbook and rename all the worksheet tabs
at one time. For example, I might have ten worksheets with various names and
I'd like them all to be named USA1, USA2, USA3 and so on.

Can this be easily done with some VBA code? (I've seen some similar
questions, but none exactly like this one.)

Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson