Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
creativeops creativeops is offline

Default Weird auto page breaking that I can't get rid of...

Good to know, thanks Sparty

"SpartyTower" wrote:

You may want to check your printer configuration. We recently had the same
problem when we changed printer drivers (pc upgrade). We had to go to our
printer manufacturers website to get the latest driver for it and it seemed
to resolve the problem.

"creativeops" wrote:

Huh, okay thanks. I think I had closed the program and reopened and it was
gone, but I'll have to try this technique next time.
Thank you!
Ross

"MarkFeinberg" wrote:

Try changing your printer in the print dialog box. Once you select the new
printer, the weird page breaks will go away. You can even click 'cancel' if
you don't want to print to that printer. It seems that Excel is having some
connection problems with your printer, and you need to 'reset' that
connection.

"creativeops" wrote:

All of a sudden my sheets, which were printing fine, started saying 'margins
do not fit page size', and then excel auto inserted a bunch of page breaks
(basically on almost every single column, every few rows) that I can't seem
to remove (b/c they're not inserted - dotted lines in page break view). I've
tried 'reset all page breaks' in PB view, which minimizes them but then if I
try to reset the print area (which I need to do) it does it all over again.
I had this happen before but I can't remember how I got out of it.
Any help much appreciated!!!
Ross