Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PaulinaDi PaulinaDi is offline

Default Relating cells

I have a data base on Excel and an additional sheet on the same file where
the people of the company will fill in some cells with different info.
I need to know how, if I have three related cells, people just need to type
in the first one to get just those results related to the cell typed. I mean,
if I have State, Zip Code and Neighborhood I may select the State and I will
get just the Zip Codes that refer to that State, the same would happen with
the Neighborhood where it would appear just the one related to that specific
Zip Code. How could I get this done?