Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
candy_k99 candy_k99 is offline

Default Combine Cells

Thanks, "ice" for your assistance. I needed the info to "stack" in the cell
and needed to use the char(10) (return) to make it work.

"ice" wrote:

if i understand rihgt you want the information from the three cells to one
but with space between.

Try concatenate as you did but after the cell selection, add a space, a
comma or whatever you need to have.

Hope it helps

"candy_k99" wrote:

I would like to combine 3 cells into 1, but I need to keep the formatting
intact. For example,
A1 = Cat
A2 = Dog
A3 = Bird

I need to display the information in a new cell in this way:
Cat
Dog
Bird

I can use the concatenate feature, but it runs it together. Do I need to
add a "return" in the formula and, if so, how do I do that?

Thanks for your assistance.