Peter M

Default Enabling macros

I have a worksheet with some UDFs, and each time I open the worksheet, I get
a dialogue box asking if I want to enable macros. I click yes, and no
problem. However, I just updated Office 2000 from the MS update site, and
now the dialogue box asking if I want to enable macros NO LONGER appears when
I open the worksheet. Consequently, the UDFs don't work. When I change an
argument to the UDF, for exmaple, I get an error message saying that macros
are not enables. So, how do I enable macros, now that I no longer get the
enable macros box when i open the worksheet?
--
Thanks for any help