Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] sumamahe_99@yahoo.com is offline

Default How to combine multiple rows of text cells into one cell

Lets say I have
A1 has value "Y", Cell B1 having value : ABC
A1 has value "Y", Cell B2 having value : DEF
A1 has value "N",Cell B3 having value : GHI
An has value "Y", Cell Bn having value : LKJ

I wish to concatenate all these text into one single cell, based on a
condition

for ex:
For all records wherein I have value of Ai = "Y", I wish to have a
comma separated list of all values in Cell Bi

Is there a formulae which i can use for concatenating this range of
values

Would appreciate all help from your side

thanks
Subda