Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Consolidating multiple worksheets into one.

Hi

I posted a possible solution to this same question by you at 16:52 on
16/10/06.
Did that not work?

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Bovine Jones" wrote in message
I need to do a piece of analysis across several worksheets in the same
workbook but in order to do it I need a quick and easy way to pull all
of the
information into a new, single sheet (preferably as the first sheet in
the
workbook but that bit isn't essential.)

All of the spreadsheets contain the same data structure - so data is
held in
columns A thru U, but the number of rows will vary wildly and the
number of
sheets in the workbook will change from time to time.

Is there some sort of macro I could produce that would analyse the
number of
worksheets and then pull all of the information out of those sheets
into a
new one?

Or is that an impossible ask?

Thanks in advance.