Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Smibes Smibes is offline

Default How to hide/unhide sheet Tabs in Excel 2007?

Thanks simon however it did not answer the question. I want to hide or unhide
all sheet tabs (not the individual sheets). In 2003 this was a Sheet Tabs
checkbox in "Tools/options/view/window options". This would hide/unhide
sheet tabs. I cannot find the equivalent in 2007.

Thanks, John

"smw226 via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Hi,

If you right click on a tab you have the option to either hide or unhide.

Selecting HIDE will hide that sheet or selecting UNHIDE will show all the
hidden sheets

HTH

Thanks,

SImon

Smibes wrote:
I cannot find how to hide or unhide sheet tabs in Excel 2007 beta. Am I
missing something?