Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default sequential numbering across multiple worksheets

In A1 of Sheet2 =Sheet1!A1+1
In A1 of Sheet3 =Sheet2!A1+1
etc
You may need to format the cells as dates
If you have lots of sheets you will need a macro or an INDIRECT formula
Let us know!
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"carrera0000" wrote in message
I have multiple worksheets in one excel file. I want to do sequentail
numbering across them.

The point I am trying to acheive is dating them. I have the date in top
right hand corner. In the first worksheet, there is 10-1-06 in cell A1.
Then
in worksheet 2 in cell A1, I want 10-2-06 and so forth.

Is this possible?