Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Drawing a Blank

For help on Word mail merge using Excel or Access as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:09:02 -0700, Beacher67
wrote:

I am not a regular Excel 2003 user nor am I a regular WORD user. However, I
have merged a list from Excel to label format in Word previously but now
cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have looked and looked at the HELP
items and they are of no help.

I guess my first question is... Do I not have to title/label/name or
whatever the two columns that I have completed in Excel? If so, please tell
me how to do so. I only have columns A & B and want to simply name them
Number and Name.

Secondly, do I not have to also indicate these labels/titles/names,
whatever, at the WORD document? If so, once again please tell me how.

Thanks... my email is although the hotmail address may be
used...

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP