Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Supe Supe is offline

Default Add Column Heading to List

I have 31 different column headings(Region Name) and will have a different
number of rows depending on the number of UPC in the vendor I use. If the
UPC is authorized in that region, the Item Code is listed in that row for
that region. I want to have a spreadsheet that has the Region name on one
column and the Item code in another column. So if 5 UPCs are authorized in
Region #1, Coulmn A of the spreadsheet would have 5 rows for Region #1 and
Column B would have the 5 differnet UPCs in that Region. Is there any copy
and paste special function that would do this or anything else that would do
this quickly. Only thing I can come up with is adding a columnt next to each
and entering the Region name in this new column and then cutting and pasting
the two columns where these is an Item Code into a new worksheet.