Paul K.

Default Range name limit for data validation

Hello!
I'm running into an Excel limit with the number of range names I can enter
in my formula. Below is the formula entered into the source field of the
Data Validation box (3rd list). When I try to enter any additional range
names,
(i.e. vf30) I get an error. I have 3 lists, the second list is dependent on
the
selection from the first list and the third list depends on the selections
made
from the first and second lists.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

=CHOOSE(MATCH
E7,producttype,0),vf1,vf2,vf3,vf4,vf5,vf6,vf7,vf8, vf9,vf10,vf11,vf12,vf13,vf14,vf15,vf16,vf17,vf18,v f19,vf20,vf21,vf22,vf23,vf24,vf25,vf26,vf27,vf28,v f29)