Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JJJO JJJO is offline

Default RE building a new spread sheet

At the moment i have each supplier on different sheet about ten sheets.
The layout are pretty much identical
Yes a cover sheet might be useful

On my current workbook, i have a core of six sheets the first sheet is the
supplier sheets which i need to change to different suppliers

"paul" wrote:

we need more info.How are the suppliers sheets organised.Are the sheets
identical in layout,product description etc?Will you want a "cover sheet that
displays the lowest pice for any particular product?
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"JJJO" wrote:

I am a electricain who does not have much of a clue about computers and needs
help.
I am trying to build a spread sheet to enable me to do quote work the
problem is i have many different suppliers who send me spread sheets with
there prices.
I want to open my sheet select the supplier and all there costs turn up on
the screen!!!

If you could point me to a sree download spreadsheet or tell me how i could
achieve this i would be grateful