Frank Kabel

Hi
maybe you accidentically just changed the width. Why not use 'Format -
columns - Width' to make them identical again?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Deborah M" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I completed a workbook (multiple sheets). Then did a save
As with a different name for the French copy I had to make.

I have now tiled them horizontally to validate the numbers
are the same and in the English copy, Column A is at a
width of 24, and column A in the French copy is closer to
36 to make it the same width.

The columns have to be identical when printed and I have
no idea how it is that the column widths are now so
different and I cannot just drag the column to match the
size of English one - the French started as the English
file....what happened??

Very confused, Deborah M.