Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
IgorHendriksen IgorHendriksen is offline

Default How to roll up columns or rows for summary purposes?

I would like to be able to have several levels of detail in my worksheets by
means of rolling up columns or rows and just displaying the column or rows
with the totals. By simply clicking on a + or - signs the roll up could be
performed or undone..I have seen this working, actually I am looking at
somebodý else's sheet but no clue how to aplly it myself.