Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
excelent excelent is offline

Default Don't want to constantly update Random numbers

1. - simply translate ur formula to valus
or
2. - set calculation to manual then run:

Sub myCalc()
Range("A20:A40").Calculate ' change to what range u want
End Sub

"ApeMan" skrev:

Hi, I have a worksheet with thousands of random numbers being generated. But
it takes a while for all the boxes/formulas to update every time I change a
single box in the worksheet. Can I somehow force it to NOT UPDATE these
random numbers every time? Besides, I'd prefer if the numbers would not
change, because then I have to adjust my plots every time they update. It
would be more convenient if all my random numbers just stayed the same from
now on. Can I do this?

Thanks,

ApeMan