Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default SumIF problem

See Don's answer to one of your other posts!

RD

"Anthony A" wrote in message
I need help! I'm working right now and I need the cells a certain way or

i'm
in big trouble. I'm supposed to have it like this:

Hours
11
regular 8
overtime 2
double t. 1

I need a formula that I just type in that 11 at the top first cell, and

then
it will auto sum into the other 3 cells underneath, but a maximum of 8

hours
in the first cell, so then it will move on to 2 in the second cell but a
maximum of 2 in the second cell, so all the other hours go to double time.
Please help?

"Emile" wrote:

How would I write a SUMIF function where the "criteria" is looking for a
value between two values - say 4 and 7. I have sumif's for values <=3

and
=8.

Thanks in advance for any help