Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default find last value in list

(If you want to ignore 0, then just try

=LOOKUP(2,1/A1:A1000,A1:A1000)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"IvanM" wrote in message
Thanks for the assistance Carim, but Max will only give me the largest

value
if I remember correctly.

Thanks also to Bob, I changed the "" to 0, which ignored all the zero

values
in my list, and it worked !
Thanks again, truly appreciated.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=LOOKUP(2,1/(A2:A100<""),A2:A100)

set A100 as high as you are ever likely to need

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"IvanM" wrote in message
I am trying to find the last entered value in a list of basic weight

data.
enter new numeric values to the list on a daily basis, but would like

always show the last entered value in another cell also.
Please help !