Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gerald Gerald is offline

Default row wise query

apologies for not been clear, allow me to explain again with below e.g.

column1 column2 column3
list 1 00010
list 1 00010
list2 00011

I need a check on these 3 rows and if from above example list2 does not have
00010, it should display in column 3 as addition

hope I was clear now

Thanks for looking into my query

"Gerald" wrote:

dears,

I have a excelsheet with name excelsheet 3 with 5000 rows.
It has more or less same information i.e. 2 or 3 rows with empid 1 will be
present though one hightligted in yellow and another highlighted in green

I am doing a comparision on column empid i.e. if empid 1 (red) is seen and
if no corresponding yellow then it has be displayed as additon or if empid 1
(yellow) is seen and if no corresponding red then it has be displayed as
deletion

would really appreciate any help on this

thanks