Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sky Sky is offline

Default Problem entering amounts

I seem to have done something to Excel which now means that everytime I enter
a number such as say 100 it comes out in the cell as 1 If I enter 20 it
comes out as 0.2 I have the format set to 2 decimal places as usual and I
never used to have a problem. I have obviously changed something in the set
up as it happens on all my documents but not if I send them through to my
hubby's computer!! I have tried uninstalling Office 2003 and then
reinstalling but the same problem occurs so I guess there is some data being
saved in my User Account. Help please !