Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lk lk is offline

Default How do I insert rows in more than one worksheet at a time?

If the row is at the same location for all sheets, for example row 20, select
all the worksheets by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on the worksheet
tab (there are other ways to select - this is one of them).

Then insert a row. This will insert on all the tabs selected. Be careful -
anything you do will be done on all the sheets! To unselect, right click on
a tab and select Ungroup.

"Ohio accountant" wrote:

I have a "master" spreadsheet which consolidates information from multiple
sheets in the workbook. I need to insert a line in all the sheets, including
the master, and have all the other rows retain their formulas in all the
sheets. How can I do that?