Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul paul is offline

Default RE building a new spread sheet

how you do it depends a little bit on how your prices are "stored"Do you have
all the seperate supplires in different sheets,or do you combine all the data
somehow.Are all the sheets the same layout,commons product descriptions
codes,or skus?.
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"JJJO" wrote:

I am a electricain who does not have much of a clue about computers and needs
help.
I am trying to build a spread sheet to enable me to do quote work the
problem is i have many different suppliers who send me spread sheets with
there prices.
I want to open my sheet select the supplier and all there costs turn up on
the screen!!!

If you could point me to a sree download spreadsheet or tell me how i could
achieve this i would be grateful