Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Rasoul Khoshravan Rasoul Khoshravan is offline

Default what IF - formula question

=IF(G43=0,"",sum(hH43/G32)).
This will avoid division by zero so #DIV/0 will not appear.
Also if you want to drag the formula, I think you should use fixed reference
($G$32) instead of relative reference (G43).

"Gene" wrote in message
Sorry for the multiple posts. Twice a window opened when I clicked post
and
said there was an error and it did not post. again sorry.
--
Gene

"Gene" wrote:

What IF formula question. My cell has a formula in it =sum(H43/G43). I
want this cell blank If the result is not a percentage (the cell has
been
formatted to be a %). When I drag the formula to many other cells some
of
them are #DIV/O! and I want those cells to be blank.

I cant figure out how to do this. Thanks for your time and help!

--
Gene