Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheila D Sheila D is offline

Default how to get an equation to update everytime a column is inserted?

You are right - it would be tedious and pointless. Excel does update formulae
when you insert or delete columns, cells etc. Can you give an example of
what your are doing and I'll try to help.
Sheila

"IsaBeL" wrote:

I created a worksheet containing a lot of these equations and it seems
tedious and almost pointless that everytime I insert a new column I have to
re update each equation manually. Is there a way for me to set the equations
so that they update automatically every time I insert a column or am i doomed
to manually do so?