Ken

Default Looking for function or formula to calculate number that is revers

I am looking for formula or function that will help to calculate the number
that can be discounted by percentage back to the original number I have. For
example, my original number is 100, and the discount percent is 40%. I am
looking for a formula that will result in 166.67. Where 166.67 - (166.67 *
40%) will result in my original number of 100.
Another example is Input 100, and Discount 60%, the output of the function
or formula would be 250 (where 250 - (250 * 60%) = 100).
Note that this function is available in some of the business calculator,
label as MU in Citizen calculator.
Does anyone know of a function in excel or a formula where I can achieve this?
Thanks a lot..