Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Dynamic Range of Cell Values in a single Row

It works fine for me. Did you use the List type?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"KarenB" wrote in message
I have defined a NAME with the following formula:
=OFFSET(CORPORATE!$A$1,0,0,1,COUNTA(CORPORATE!$1:$ 1))
which I think should return all values in row 1 of the "Corporate" sheet.

I've referenced that name in a dropdown box; however, only the very first
value appears when the list is dropped down.

When I click on the formula in the Define Name dialog box, all values in
that row are highlighted.

What am I missing?