Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Karl Karl is offline

Default Designing a spreadsheet to track workflow

Hi,

I want to design a spreadsheet which tracks when certain pieces of work are
due and whether theyve arrived or not.

At the moment there are three cells, all in a row that I want to interact
with each other.

In the first cell the user will enter the date on which the work is due. In
the second cell, I want the user to enter €˜in, when the work is in. If no
text is entered is entered into the second cell, I want the third cell to
display the word €˜LATE, in red caps.

Ive seen something like this done, but I dont know how to do it myself.
Can anyone give me an advice or point me to a good tutorial?

Thanks

Karl