eddied

Default How can I force certain text formatting in a cell?

I'm building an invoice template for my own use (self employed trade). I
want a cell to be a properly formated 2-letter state abbreviation in caps no
matter how I enter it. I suppose that will involving limiting the length ot
the text to 2 letters and performing some action to capitalize the text if
necessary. I don't know if the best way to do this is with a macro or some
other way. I think I would prefer a macro to automatically capitalize all
letters in the cell after the text is entered no matter how exited (enter,
tab, mouse click).
I'll settle for the capitalization if the 2-letter limit is too hard.
I know I could do a data validation list, but I'd rather not.

Thanks