Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Epinn Epinn is offline

Default arbitrage

I spotted a few EXCEL Arbitrage Calculators via Google. Free download. Not a clue what they are.

Epinn

"Mohamed Akl" <Mohamed wrote in message ...
i work in the dealing room ( bank ) and i'm asking if there's an excel sheet
abt arbitrage ... let me explain what's arbitrage for ex. if u take loan
for 1 day , eur 2 mm at int. rate 2.95% ... and then u placed deposit for 1
day , eur 2 mm at int. rate 3.00% which means u make profit from these 2
transactions that's what we call ARBITRAGE ... takeing loan with low int.
rate and place it with high int. rate ... so is there any excel sheet abt
this idea ??