Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ramesh.S, India Ramesh.S, India is offline

Default Checking Range of Cells on Multiple Worksheets in the same workboo

Hi,

I have diferent Sheets for 12 months individually, Now I have to consolidate
all the worksheet on a weekly basis based on 2 conditions, Say I woud like to
refer the ranges c6:CX6 on the 12 sheets named as October to September and
conditions to be verified on 2 row ranges from C6 to CX6 and C7 to CX7across
all 12 sheets and calculate the matching on the range C10 to CX10, When I give

IF(AND(October:Septemeber!C6:CX6="Pass",October:Se ptemeber!C7:CX7="40-06"),SUM(October:Septemeber!C10:CX10))
Gives me error message.

Please Advice,
Thanks in Advance,