Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
smaruzzi smaruzzi is offline

Default 3D function with dynamic reference

The formula looks like this:

=MIN(JP:IT!$E30)

The portion that I intend to change dynamically is the cell reference.
Alternative variations could look like these:

=MIN(JP:IT!$E31)

or

=MIN(JP:IT!$F32)

I have solved this issue by nesting multiple IF statements, a solution that
is not flexible enough, and quite cumbersome.

Thanks, Stefano

"smaruzzi" wrote:

I need to create a 3d function whouse argument is dynamically created by
assempling elements from different cells. I've been able to generate the
string as I wish according to different variable that might change over time.

When I pass that argument to the function I get an error. Is it because it
is a 3D string or because I do something wrong?

Thanks, Stefano