Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
HL HL is offline

Default Hiding worksheets based on user selection

Hello,

I have created an Excell spreadsheet with 5 sheets. The tabs are called:
Introduction (sheet 1), Process A(sheet 2), Process B(sheet3), Process
C(sheet 4), & Process D (sheet 5).

For the Introduction sheet, I have four questions that can be answered Yes
or No. By the way, I am using a drop-down menu for the Yes/No response.

How can I hide specific sheets if the user answers yes to a question? For
example: If the user answer yes to the first question, then I would like to
hide sheets 3-5?

Thanks.