Adam

Default Linking to other workbooks

Hi All,

I have a dilemma and if anyone could help me you'd save me sooo much time.

I have 29 spreadsheets which holds monthly records (Jul to Dec), they are
the same spreadsheets but all 29 staff have there own spreadsheet which is
called there name.
I then have one big spreadsheet which pulls in data from these 29
spreadsheets into one big data list page. It then totals various sections, to
provide a department total.

The data has been pulling fine for November but I now want to also pull in
Decembers data. Is there a way I can copy November's worksheet and change the
links quickly so it pulls in Decembers data?

I know I can change the links individually but thats a huge task, is there a
way I can copy Novembers worksheet and change those links to pull in
Decembers data from the 29 spreadsheets??

Please help.

--
Adam