Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Create a rolling 12 week graph

Use a defined name such as this. modify to suit
Not an array formula.
=OFFSET($A$1,MATCH(99999999999,$A:$A,1)-7,0,7,1)
use this for colA and modify for colB and colC
then for source(s) use =filename.xls!definedname
don't use spaces.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Sheila" wrote in message
I am running Excel 97 SR-2. What I would like to do is to create a rolling
12
week graph that would always show only 12 weeks and would update the chart
as
I added the new weekly data. I have the week number in column A,
Productivity
% in column B and the goal in column C. I would like to graph both
productivity and the goal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sheila