Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Enterprise Todd Enterprise Todd is offline

Default Product Selection order form

I have been working on a product order process, The first worksheet (input
sheet)has a listing of products down column C (Aprox 200 rows of products),
column D has a yes/no and/or other criteria for each product.

The next sheet is where I am trying to create an order form that we can
print out and send to our clients. On this form I want to only print the
products that were selected "Yes" on the first sheet or meet certain criteria
set on that input sheet.

Ex:
Product Family 1
Product 1 NO
NO OTHER PRODUCTS SELECTED IN THIS FAMILY
Product Family 2
Product 1 Yes
Product 2 Network
Product 3 NO
Product 4 20

what I want on my output would be to just display Product family 2 (because
no products we selected yes in family 1) and then only display the relevant
ordered products. so it would look something like this

Product Family 2
Product 1
Product 2
Product 3
Product 4

Sorry for the long explanation but don't want to waste your time on the
wrong question or process, I'm open to just about any suggestion.