Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Formula doesn't work this morning, but worked for 2 years now

When you say it's not working what do you mean? Are you getting an error?
If so, what error? If not an error, is it returning the incorrect value?

So far as I can tell the VLOOKUP function looks properly formatted. Have
you tried hitting F9 to force the workbook to recalculate all formulas?

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Rhop" wrote:

Good morning! This is my first time here and I hope that you guys can
help. I've been working with a workbook for about 2 years now. I have a
formula connected to a master sheet that has worked until I came in this
morning and I don't know what has changed and can't see why it's not
working now. The formula is VLOOKUP(A2,'ITEMS AND LIST
MASTER'!$A$2:$B$1001,2)

ITEMS AND LIST MASTER is my data page where A is the Item number and B
is the description. It just cuts down on entry time when I'm entering
information into my logs. I have been using this workbook for a whil
with no problems until this morning. I'm not real sure what to do!! Can
anyone help??

Thanks,

Rachel

--