Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default uniform headers on Excel worksheets

You can set up identical headers in all worksheets by grouping them all
and apply the header once. Right-click on a sheet tab and click on
Select All Sheets. Then click on File | Page Setup | Header/Footer tab
then click Custom Header and enter your text into one of the three
panels. If you want to enter the current date, click on the symbol
which looks a bit like a calendar - "7" covering "6".

Once this is done, OK your way out of it, and then right-click a sheet
tab once more and Ungroup Sheets.

Hope this helps.

Pete

Timbertoe wrote:
I want to print a worksheet each week from one workbook. I want the headers
to be uniform from worksheet to worksheet without having to enter the text
for each worksheet. Additionally, I would like to have the date of the last
day to pring in the header. Who knows the secret?