Niek Otten

A bit difficult to judge from here. But probably you can use the DataTable
command. Look in HELP for details.

--

Kind Regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Cashtime" wrote in message
Can anyone please tell me the Excel formula structure that would give
values
similar to a FOR TO loop in Basic? It's for soccer results. At the moment
update the win, draw, and lost totals manually at the end of each column
and
row.
e.g.....
For n=1 to 8
If goalsfor(n) goalsagainst(n) then win=win+1
If goalsfor(n) = goalsagainst(n) then draw=draw+1
If goalsfor(n) < goalsagainst(n) then lost=lost+1
Next n
So, I need a formula that will return the values of Win, Draw, and Lost
:-)