Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Matching 2 figures if not =0 rtn true

Assuming your values are in B2 and C2, try this:

=IF(AND(B2<0,C2<0),TRUE,FALSE)

Can be simplified, but this matches with your description.

Hope this helps.

Pete

FL Trouble wrote:
I have tried using an if statement with 0 and <0 but I'm not getting correct
result I did an and statement that works for just 1 condition. Is there
something that I can use instead of greater than or less than for not equal?
Example I may have a -1 in column b and I may have 3 in column C and I want
that to be true. If I have a 0 in column b and a 1 in column C I want it to
be false. If I have a 2 in B and 3 in C I want it to be true.