Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair Bruce Sinclair is offline

Default Would like to sort on cell formulas

In article , Dallman Ross <dman@localhost. wrote:
I suppose this would be via a macro, and that's fine. My goal is
to sort a table based on the formulas in one column, rather than on
the displayed results in the column. Can anyone help with this?

I just saw someone recommend an add in that had a function to 'capture' a
formula as a string. Seems to me that this + a sort would do what you want
... now ... if I could just find where I read that ... :)

Hope someone can point you at the add in I mean.