Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default Apply Same Header to ALL WORKSHEETS in EXCEL

Click on the first worksheet tab and while holding down the shift key, click
on the last worksheet tab to select all the worksheets. Click FILE in the
menu and select PAGE SETUP. Click the HEADER/FOOTER tab and assign your
header footer text. The text you enter for the header/footer will be
assigned to all selected worksheets.

If you want to assign multiple non-contiguous worksheets the same
header/footer select each worksheet tab while holding down the CTRL key.
--
Kevin Backmann

"APPLY SAME HEADER TO ALL WORKSHEETS wkbk" wrote:

IN EXCEL- Do I have to manually go and insert a Header and Footer on every
worksheet or is there any feature that allows me to "apply to all" the Header
& Footer on each sheet like power point does.