Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Sandy is offline

Default Sum Cells with colors

Open the VBE (Visual Basic Editor - Alt+F11) Click on help and search
for "Color Index" then click on "PatternColorIndex Property"

Sandy

taxmom wrote:
I printed both the Pearson Software page and the Processing Coloured Cells
pages. I've used VBA with macros but I'm unfamiliar with this. I'm in the
VBA help. So, I'm still researching. Under ChartColorFormat there is an
example that sets the interior color of a range. However, I want to get the
list of color #'s. How can I get this?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html for a working
solution

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"taxmom" wrote in message
What formula can I use to sum at the bottom of the pages specific colors?

ex.

5.00 yellow
2.00 green
1.00 yellow