Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Marie Marie is offline

Default Conditional Worksheet Fomatting

Good idea, but I'd like to do this without having to apply a filter every
time. I will be sharing the file, and I want the other users to avoid taking
extra steps. This is a file I will be updating and viewing frequently, and
I'd like to see the data on a separate worksheet.
Thank you

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Instead of separating your data, how about selecting that column H and then
data|filter|autofilter

Use the dropdown to show only the YES's.

Data|Filter|show all

will make all the data appear.

Marie wrote:

I'd like a separate worksheet within a workbook to display desired results
only. For example:

All data is contained in Sheet1
Sheet2 displays only rows from Sheet1 where column H = 'yes', without
leaving a bunch of blank rows corresponding to undesireable results.

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson