Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
SouthAfricanStan SouthAfricanStan is offline

Default Can a copy of a chart remain "live"

I have numerous worksheets containing charts (from data on those worksheets,
the "data sheets").
I have copied only the charts from the "data sheets" to a new worksheet
containing only the copied charts ("charts only"), but if I change the
original charts on the "data sheets", the charts on the "charts only" sheet
remain as they were, not being "live".
Is there anything I can do so that changing a chart on a "data sheet"
automatically changes the chart on the "charts only" sheet?