Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLytle CLytle is offline

Default Putting columns back in alpha order

Thanks for your help. But columns are not hidden. I am getting this file
second hand, at some point someone deleted the columns but however they did
it, the columns letters did not adjust.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Sounds like there are hidden columns - you cannot rename columns
Select the column headers G and AU and right click - is there an Unhide
item, if so click it
Happy Thanksgiving
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"CLytle" wrote in message
I have a file where the columns go from A to G then skips to AU so I can't
average the row. Can I "rename" the columns so there is no break from G
AU?