Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default navigating between worksheets

Good for you! Always great to hear of someone who continues to search for
the answer on their own rather than just kicking back and waiting for an
answer to fall in their lap. I mean that sincerely.

"Louise" wrote:

Thank you. I had just found it under Help when I posted it!

Louise

"JLatham" wrote:

From Help | Keyboard Shortcuts:

[Ctrl]+[Page Up] goes to Previous sheet in the workbook
[Ctrl]+[Page Down] goes to next sheet
No quick way that I know of to jump to first/last sheet

"Louise" wrote:

What is the shortcut to navigate between worksheets in the same book? I know
Control and Tab navigates between open workbooks but how do you navigate in
the same book?

Thank you.

Louise