Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default WORKDAY() Function Equivalent with SUMPRODUCT()

should have mentioned that it is an array formula, it should be committed
with Ctrl-Shift-Enter, not

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"George Ray" <George wrote in message
I am looking for an equivalent to the WORKDAY() function that does not

need
the analysis toolpak. I send a spreadsheet that uses it extensively, to

many
people, many of whom do not have the toolpak set up. I think there is an
equivalent that uses SUMPRODUCT(), but I cannot find it. I have a table of
holidays I can use, and I can set up a table ofjust Enter. weekends if I

need to.