Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default CSV file

Hi,

I was reading a csv file in an excel macro and then creating another csv file.

Here is my problem, I have this big csv file with 200 scenarios, and I
opened the csv file and then deleted 199 scenarios and then resaved the file
with 1 scenario. When I did this the commas changed. So originally the file
had a comma on the last column:

column1 data, col2, col3,

but when it was resaved the last comma was deleted.
column1 data, col2, col3

so in my macro I have it looping through and now it gives an error because I
have to loop using one less column.

Does anyone know how to save the csv file so that the comma at the end is
not deleted? or how to fix this problem.

Thanks for your help