Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Copy printer setup to new sheet in workbook

If you make your new sheet by copying an existing one (i.e. CTRL-drag a
sheet tab into the same workbook window) then you will have an exact
copy and the printer setup parameters will be the same. You could do
this with last month's sheet and then delete all the data on it, or set
up a blank sheet to be used as a template for a new month.

Hope this helps.

Pete

dougforester wrote:
Using Excel 2003. I create a new sheet every month (monthly health calendar).
I can copy the contents of the previous month as a starting point, but I have
to enter the printer setup info from scratch every time - very tedious. Is
there a way I can set the printer parms for the workbook, or copy them from
one sheet to another?