Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sunday88310 Sunday88310 is offline

Default Formatting

View; Toolbars; Forms; Option button. clicking the premeter under format
control you get the font tab?
Tom their are 6 tabs under the format control not one is font in this 2003
Excel. When I used the "button control" I was able to aquire the font, the
font is not available to the "option button", maybe it never was? I tried
inside, outside, on the cornor, no luck getting the font tab.
I thought it should format the font and my study guide says it should ?
Try it and let me know if your able to get the font tab.
"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Right click on the Button (really the outline ) and pick format control.
You should get six or 7 tabs, one of which is Font.

Tom Ogilvy

"Sunday88310" wrote in message
Bill McNulty 2003

I am imbedding a command button from the form menu, and adding a macro to
it. After placing it on the worksheet I go to format the button text, and
in
my format dialog box no option exist for font. Is this an add in, and if
so
how, or was this eleminated in the 2003 Excel Product.